ATSF Mineral Brown

ottokroutil

Tru-scale markets two shades of Santa Fe Mineral Brown, what they call pre and post ‘45 versions, with the latter somewhat more red. Richard Hendrickson’s SFRy. Painting and Lettering Guide by the old SFMO has no such distinction, although it does note Mineral Brown varied from shop to shop over the years somewhat. Was there a change of specs at the end of WWII, or just incidental variations due to regional supplier and manufacturer differences?
I have some new Intermountain Bx-37’s in the pre-47 slogan/straight map scheme, and I’d like to get the color right. Advice appreciated.
Otto K.