Re: Seeking Photo Help:

Patrick Wade

On page 157 of McCall’s “Coach, Cabbage & Caboose” this formula from the Cleburne coach shop for mineral brown is 2 quarts, 1 1/2 pints locomotive Dulux Black 1 gallon  1 1/2 pints of Signal Read. Pullman Green 1 quart 1 pint Baltic Blue, 1 quart 1 1/2 pints Area Yellow. No date is given but since the formulas were for rider coaches and driver cabooses it probably pre 1945.

Pat Wade
Santa Barbara, CA

On May 28, 2020, at 6:08 PM, WILLIAM PARDIE <PARDIEW001@...> wrote:

I am looking for a photo that clearly shows the attachment of the lateral running boards on a Santa Fe Bx36 boxcar.

Thanks in advance for any help:

Bill Pardie