Re: Evangeline Railway

Garth Groff and Sally Sanford

Paul,

I haven't turned up anything else on the Evangeline Railway, but I did find these four photos of the Evangeline Gravel Co., which may or may not have been served by said line: https://louisianadigitallibrary.org/islandora/search/mods_subject_topic_ms%3A%22Evangeline%5C%20Gravel%5C%20Company%22 . Just to keep the sheriff at bay, one of the photos shows a FREIGHT CAR.

Yours Aye,

Garth Groff  🦆

On Fri, May 29, 2020 at 8:52 AM Paul Doggett via groups.io <paul.doggett2472=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
Jim

Thank you I will pass this onto my friend.

Paul Doggett.