IM Kits, Was New IM cars arrive

Andy Carlson

About a year ago I requested 700+ kits of former RC/IMWX '37 AAR box cars. I was waiting for awhile and the promised response never came. I gather that they are making enough money that kits and parts are not a worthy venture of their time. Funny, I miss Frank.......
-Andy Carlson
Ojai CA

On Friday, May 29, 2020, 6:09:06 PM PDT, Ted Schnepf <railsunl@...> wrote:

Hi Ken,

This is a question for IM.

Idealy one person would gather the kit orders and deal with IM. The order needs to be significant, probably a minimum of 50 of one product number, and has to be organized and commited to, at the time of product announcement. Then you might get IM's attention.

And no, I am not volunteering.

Ted Schnepf

Alas RTR. Will IM ever get around to the kits again?
--
Ken Adams