From: Brian Carlson via groups.io
Sent: Saturday, May 30, 2020 4:54 PM
To: main@realstmfc.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Tangent GATC 8,000 Gallon 1917-Design Radial Course Tank Car

Ralph It was sku 19000-01 and it’s sold out.

The undec AB brake kit is also sold out.

Brian J. Carlson

On May 30, 2020, at 4:50 PM, Ralph W. Brown <rbrown51@...> wrote:

Hi Ken,

I too generally prefer kits and I was going to order a couple, but the they apparently don’t include K brake parts and AB brakes are too late for me.  Now, I see the kits are already sold out!  I may still order a couple the early RTR cars.

Pax,

Ralph Brown
Portland, Maine
PRRT&HS No. 3966