Re: PRR X26C with both Superior door and 'Stanray' diagonal panel roof

Brian Carlson

Doors would be interchangeable so it COULD happen. Now, are there photos that show it DID happen, that is the question.

Brian J. Carlson

On May 30, 2020, at 6:03 PM, Benjamin Scanlon via groups.io <benjaminscanlon@...> wrote:

I am wondering whether this variation is possible?

I believe from looking at Keystone Modeler, that the 106260-107259 series that had Superior doors were equipped with rectangular panel roofs, and the final 500, 107260-107749 were the ones with the diagonal panel roofs, but could the doors be switched around between the sub-types?
--
Ben Scanlon
Tottenham, England