Milwaukee Road Boxcars 35000 and 35044

Lester Breuer

After a resin stock car build, I wanted an easier build. A couple of InterMountain Milwaukee Road boxcars were the solution. If you are interested in the build of MILW boxcars 35044 and 35000 including changes and addition of parts not in the kit. Photos and writeup of the build process including paint and weathering are now available on my blog I have to share photos and writeup of modeling projects on my Minneapolis & Northland Railroad Company. If you would like to take a look please do at the following link:

http://mnrailroadcab100.blogspot.com/

Lester Breuer