Re: GATX 26452

Tim O'Connor

The car is damaged.

It's a General American Type 30. Nominally 8,000 gallons - I think.

Anhauser Busch manufactured corn syrup (and perhaps cane sugar syrup too) and corn starch as well as beer.

On 5/31/2020 11:28 PM, mopacfirst wrote:
This one's really interesting.  The side ladder appears to have collapsed.  But what's even more interesting is the, for lack of a better word, 'interim' dome platform, not a full level platform with railings but more than just side platforms.

As for the shipper, the chemistry is a little out of my reach -- is corn syrup a product or an an ingredient?

Ron Merrick

Sterling, Massachusetts