Paint Booth

Andy Carlson

The gentleman who offered the NCE paint booth toyed years ago to have another batch made up, but he was deeply involved working in California at the time and upon his return to PA. he made a life changing move to Thailand, where he is happily enjoying Asian food and photography. He has zero interest in making them available again. Oh well...-Andy Carlson
Ojai CA

True.  The gent who owned my LHS was also a model builder and had one in his shop/workshop.  It was very nice indeed and I’ve looking for one since NCE ceased selling them.  So good hunting, and if anyone does find one in need of a home, I’m still very interested,

Pax,

Ralph Brown

On June 3, 2020 at 3:53 PM Bruce Smith <smithbf@...> wrote:

SPARKLESS....effing autocorrect!

Hi: many years ago NCE made a very nice large paint booth to be vented outside. Maybe you could find a used one. They also made a sand blaster booth, but I missed that. Marty Cooper

_._,_._,_