From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of akerboomk
Sent: Thursday, June 4, 2020 1:30 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Paint Booth

Has anyone tried to make one out of a corrugated box?

Maybe a “triple wall” one from an appliance?

A bit of *real* duct tape, maybe some 1x1 corner reinforcement?

You might need something a bit more solid to mount the fan on, but…

Cheap & easy to modify if you don’t get it “just right” on the first try!

(I got a metal one from North Coast, quite a while ago)

Ken

--
Ken Akerboom