From: Doug Paasch
Sent: 4 June, 2020 22:49
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] a mystery use of at least one (possibly more) PFE reefer

I blew the photo up as big as I could on a 24” monitor, in a darkened room, and can just barely make out what appear to be 100 lb sacks of flour stacked inside the PFE reefer.  Looks like the reefer(s) were what they could get in lieu of box cars.  My question is, do they shutter the ventilators off for this kind of shipment?  I wouldn’t think they would want air (with possible moisture from rain) blowing through?  Or would they care about that for sacked flour?

Doug Paasch