From: Bill Welch <bwelch@...>
Date: Monday, April 7, 2003 9:07 am
Subject: [STMFC] timonium report

I had the first chance I have had in a long time to talk to Steve
Funaro, and while I always take what he says with a grain of salt,
things do eventually come to fruition. He is slowed down because
his rubber supplier also makes air filters for Abrams tanks and
Bradley Armored Fighting Vehicles.
(snip)

He also had a one piece New York Central coach which is new, and a
LV short lowside gondola with a deep fishbelly underframe that I
do not remember ever seeing.

Rev. Bill Welch
Associate Minister
Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Fairfax
2709 Hunter Mill Road
Oakton, VA 22124
703-281-4230
bwelch@...

-~-->
Save Smiley. Help put Messenger back in the office.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/4PqtEC/anyFAA/i5gGAA/9MtolB/TM