Re: [External] Re: [RealSTMFC] C&O Bunk Cars and Jordan Spreader

Garth Groff and Sally Sanford

Jim,

Most of the converted troop sleepers kept their Allied Full-Cushion trucks until the cars were scrapped in the 1980s.

Yours Aye,

Garth Groff  🦆

On Sat, Jun 6, 2020 at 2:36 PM naptownprr <jhunter@...> wrote:

Tim,

I really enjoy those old photos.  Looks like those troop sleepers still had their original trucks in 1968.

Jim Hunter