From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of spsalso via groups.io <Edwardsutorik@...>
Sent: Saturday, June 6, 2020 3:44 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Paint Booth

Bruce,

The type of motor is only irrelevant if a person believes your assertion that it is impossible to form an explosive mixture.  Some here might not.  So I pointed out that the motors they were likely to choose were brushless, thus eliminating a major, and perhaps only, ignition source in the system.

Ed

Edward Sutorik