Seeking Photo of Penn Salt ACF Type 21 Tank Car

Dave Parker

I have a Wathers P2000 Type 21 in Pennsylvania Salt Mfg. Co. livery, PSMX 714, with a build date of 1/28 (photo attached).  I thought I had a photo that confirmed the paint scheme, but I don't.  There are very similar schemes on some contemporaneous PSMX specialty cars for sulfuric acid and liquid chlorine, but the model is a conventional Spec III 8000-gal Type 21.

Does anybody know of a prototype photo that corresponds to the model's paint scheme?  The closest I have found is the attached photo for ACF lot 377, which has an "unusual" paint job to say the least.  Better candidates for a car built in early 1928 seem to be ACF lots 540 or 582.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.
--
Dave Parker
Swall Meadows, CA