Re: 20/20 Hindsight Virtual RPM coming fast

Schuyler Larrabee

I searched my email for “virtual,” which got me several dozen hits, but searching for “Speedwitch” got me my receipt too.

Schuyler

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ken Adams
Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2020 1:03 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] 20/20 Hindsight Virtual RPM coming fast

Presumably those of us who were able to register will be getting some form of e-mail notification from Speedwitch in the next day or so with the login information. I have an alternate weekly Zoom meeting in the same time period so will have to know which I am attending soon.  I have an unfulfilled order on my Speedwitch account that indicates I will be able to virtually attend.

As I understand it registration is now closed as the software limits of attendance (room capacity issue?) have been reached.
--
Ken Adams
In splendid Shelter In Place solitude, about half way up Walnut Creek