Re: New file uploaded to main@RealSTMFC.groups.io

James Brewer

All,

There is some confusion as to the file that was uploaded to RealSTMFC.

I attempted to upload this file to the group's files at the same time it was uploaded to the files of the Plastic Freight Car Modelers and the Resin Freight Car Modelers; however, there was no space available so I forwarded the file to the list owners.

In the meantime, some of you have sent me corrections/additions to the original file that was posted; I have made these corrections/additions to a revised file that I anticipate posting at the beginning of July.

Within the past few days Jeff Aley kindly uploaded the original file; this file will be updated with the corrections/additions already forwarded, as well as any others that I receive in a timely manner.  Just this morning I received some additional information for DL&W and Erie.

So please, keep the corrections/additions coming and I will get them in the revised file.

Jim Brewer
Glenwood MD