Re: [Non-DoD Source] Re: [RealSTMFC] Box Cars in PRR Duquesne yard 1943

Gatwood, Elden J SAD

Eric;

It sure is.

That’s an interesting area.  I don’t know enough about PSC, but have it on my list.  Some of these photos show exactly what one needs to model freight for these industries.

They did such a great job of documenting this rapidly modernizing area, and accompanying RR changes over time.  Much, much better than my timeframe.

Elden Gatwood