cut off disc "The good ones"

Andy Carlson

I usually wear a "good one" out which is when I need a replacement. Dremel brand wheels, however, almost never get retired due to being worn down as they shatter long before wearing out! The Dremels come in a large canister which usually means large, economical size, but with these it simply is a short time supply.

I am not desperate, as I have become reunited with the Dremel brands and I am trying to be specially careful. OPPS! Busted another one.

Thanks for your kind offer.
-Andy Carlson'
Ojai CA

On Friday, June 12, 2020, 1:46:43 PM PDT, Jim Hayes <jimhayes97225@...> wrote:

Andy, I can send you a few if you're desperate.

    Jim

On Fri, Jun 12, 2020 at 1:30 PM Andy Carlson <midcentury@...> wrote:
I had a large number of Dremel type of cut off discs which survived much better than the Dremel house brand. I am now all used up and no hobby store I have been to has had the replacements.

Is this company still in business and are these discs available?

Thanks for any help.
-Andy Carlson
Ojai CA