Re: PRR X31A facts you want to know

np328

Eldon, 
     Very timely information as not everyone was able to get in on the virtual RPM that is referenced.   

The statement of "From the mid-thirties production years, there were around 7300 in service, more than many roads’ entire fleets;" is applied how, by a mid 1950's modeler like me? (1953)
I am not taking a dig at anyone, or the PRR group for that matter - just looking for enlightenment. 

Could you or others expand on the dates applicable to the recent Rapido X31A images. 
My feeling is that the Rapido advert came up a bit short on posting all the X31A variations without supplying the date data. (IMHO)  
To those of us whom PRR is not our primary railroad, the Keystone variations over time remain a bit of a mystery. And so I hesitate is making purchases. 
         And yes, this is written after going through past postings on this list looking for info on the variations. Some past posts point to links that no longer work.   
                                                                                                                                                                                                              James Dick - Roseville, MN 

Join main@RealSTMFC.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.