From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of Steven D Johnson <tenncentralrwy@...>
Sent: Sunday, June 14, 2020 4:53 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Photo: Embalmed Whale Carrier

I remember going to see one of these embalmed whales, which was housed in a specially-made semi trailer.  That was in the 1960s in my hometown of Hopkinsville, KY.  It was in the parking lot of a shopping center, next to a small carnival with rides. I don’t recall any odor, but it’s been a while ago…

Steve Johnson

Nashville, TN