Re: UMM Tools

steve_wintner

Oh, interesting.

The ones I have aren't a loop. The are an open end,   more like your needle. Allows me to reach in and drop a dot of CA right around the grab wire just above where it enters the hole. The CA then flows down into the hole, very neat. The CA then dries in the applicator before I can remove it, of course. But a candle flame fixes that.

http://umm-usa.com/onlinestore/product_info.php?cPath=21_113&products_id=6487

I'm sure the loop is good too, maybe better for some applications - I think I'll give them a try, thanks for pointing them out!

I've also used the Small Shops bug, as Dave P mentioned. Very nice. But I currently have one particular bend that it cannot do - UMMs 150mm bender, the one Jim mentioned, looks like a good bet.

Steve W