Re: Photo: Unloading Plumbing Fixtures

Tony Thompson

Mont Switzer wrote:

I doubt the display portion of hazardous materials placarding regulations have changed all that much over the years.  You could get away with covering a hazardous placard over, but if no covering is available, "when the freight comes off the placard comes off" unless it is a tank car or a car with containers that have residue in them.

   I am sure this is true for hazardous placards, but I was thinking of the many OTHER placards that are used, from "unload other side" and "canned goods" or "frozen food," to "caution - auto parts."

Tony Thompson