From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Allen Cain
Sent: Saturday, June 27, 2020 7:46 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [RealSTMFC] Tangent Tank Car Paint Removal

First off, if this is the wrong list for this please let me know and any suggestions for another list woU\Uld be appreciated.

I am seeking advice on the removal of the paint/ink that Tangent Scale Models applies to their GATX 1948+ tank cars and their Cosden 3 Dome tank cars.

Bought some ICG Decals and plan to strip and renumber them.

Thanks,

Allen Cain