Re: Picture help?

Ray Hutchison

 another photo of the Columbus Hocking Valley and Toledo...

Screen shot 2020-06-30 at 9.37.43 AM.png

On Tue, Jun 30, 2020 at 12:27 AM Steve and Barb Hile <shile@...> wrote:

Hi Doug,

From Eric Neubauer’s early Pullman builder’s document, I see that OWC&I 2000-2199 were built by Pullman under lot C1466 in 1887, probably 33 feet long.

It also appears that the Ohio and Western Coal and Iron was one of those Gilded Age companies that lived and died fairly quickly based on financial shenanigans.  I see mention of the Columbus Hocking Valley and Toledo in some of the articles and they may have been the inheritors of OWC&I 2000-2199.

Hope this is helpful.

Regards,

Steve Hile