USE CARE, and experiment first on some hidden or unimportant area.

Dan Mitchell
==========

On Jun 30, 2020, at 10:10 AM, Mont Switzer <MSwitzer@...> wrote:

Allen,

I learned the hard way just last evening that lacquer thinner will remove the Tangent lettering almost immediately with little effect on the bae paint color.

Mont

Montford L. Switzer
(765) 836-2914

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Allen Cain
Sent: Saturday, June 27, 2020 7:46 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [RealSTMFC] Tangent Tank Car Paint Removal

First off, if this is the wrong list for this please let me know and any suggestions for another list woU\Uld be appreciated.

I am seeking advice on the removal of the paint/ink that Tangent Scale Models applies to their GATX 1948+ tank cars and their Cosden 3 Dome tank cars.

Bought some ICG Decals and plan to strip and renumber them.

Thanks,

Allen Cain