From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Steve and Barb Hile
Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2020 9:07 AM
To: STMFC <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>; main@PlasticFreightCarBuiilders.groups.io
Subject: [RealSTMFC] My correction to the latest IMRC PFE Reefers

I was excited to get one of the PFE R-30-18 models this spring, but the excitement was tempered when many noted the strange way the brake components were assembled.  After some discussions with Dick Harley and others, I documented my changes in a short presentation that is attached.

Be sure to check out Dick’s updated web pages on PFE reefers.  He has added a lot to his site at he pondered these cars.

https://harley-trains.smugmug.com/PFETrainPhotos/PFE-Wood-Ice-Reefers/Bettendorf-vs-Built-Up/

Steve Hile