Re: Photo: Boxed Automobiles On Flatcars

David North

Dave
I’ve checked the newspapers (through the National Library’s newspaper collection) for the 20’s and 30’s and found that there was a company called Nash Motors NZ Ltd. having the sole agency for Nash but no trace of “Bennett & Woods”. So, I don’t know whose crates were on the flat car.
Looking at Kelvinator, there were plenty of dealers but no mention of an importer or wholesaler.
Never mind, keep safe and just stay out of Victoria!
Regards
Rupert

Hi Rupert,

I didn’t find anything more either.

It suggested the B&W within the diamond may mean something else.

Thanks mate. Good to hear you are staying safe too – NZ has done brilliantly..

My greater concern is how we keep the Victorians out of New South Wales! (VBG)

Cheers

Dave