Re: Hindsight 2020 RPM Appreciation

Ken Adams

I enjoyed the first one enough I would be more than willing to attend another.....even if you charge a modest "convention fee."  And have the same quality as this first effort.

I would hope this type of virtual meeting does not disappear should we someday be able to normal life. Most of the physical RPM's have been in the eastern part of the US and those of us in the far west have not been able to attend a physical RPM  with the variety and depth of presentation.  The cost of air travel will probably rise in the coming years due to many factors so virtual alternatives may become even more important.
--
Ken Adams