workers stacking lumber onto a flat car

Claus Schlund \(HGM\)

Hi List Members,

We sometimes spend a lot of time detailing loads for our open-top cars. One such load is lumber.

The image linked below shows workers stacking lumber onto a flat car - the process is not yet done - the vertical supports for the load are in place but not yet fully secured. We cannot see much of the flat cars below, only a tiny bit of the flat car is visible at the extreme lower left of the image, but the two workers closest to the camera are standing on a pile of lumber that is loaded onto the flat car.

Enjoy!

Claus Schlund