Re: Apparently, Boston & Maine boxcars made it to Florida

Rick Naylor

I think it is more helpful to guide new members to the discussion rather than be so rude as to tell someone it was discussed years ago, and not tell them where!

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of Brian Carlson via groups.io <prrk41361@...>
Sent: Wednesday, July 8, 2020 10:47 AM
To: main@realstmfc.groups.io <main@realstmfc.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Apparently, Boston & Maine boxcars made it to Florida

A B&M boxcar in Seattle or LA doesn’t mean the contents were from an industry on the B&M.

Boxcars were quite free roaming as has been discussed on the list for years.

Brian J. Carlson

On Jul 8, 2020, at 10:59 AM, radiodial868 <radiodial57@...> wrote:

I've seen pics of BAR and B&M boxcars in LA and Seattle. Stuck in my mind as always wondered what would be shipped from corner to corner of the US like that. They may have been WWII photos, but can't recall for sure.
--
RJ Dial

Mendocino, CA