From: Brian Carlson via groups.io <prrk41361@...>
To: main@realstmfc.groups.io
Sent: Wed, Jul 8, 2020 8:47 am
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Apparently, Boston & Maine boxcars made it to Florida

A B&M boxcar in Seattle or LA doesn’t mean the contents were from an industry on the B&M.

Boxcars were quite free roaming as has been discussed on the list for years.

Brian J. Carlson

On Jul 8, 2020, at 10:59 AM, radiodial868 <radiodial57@...> wrote:

I've seen pics of BAR and B&M boxcars in LA and Seattle. Stuck in my mind as always wondered what would be shipped from corner to corner of the US like that. They may have been WWII photos, but can't recall for sure.
--
RJ Dial

Mendocino, CA