Re: [Non-DoD Source] Re: [RealSTMFC] NKP 50ft double door box cars some with Viking roofs questions

Gatwood, Elden J SAD

Al;

Thanks so much!  I suspected the DT&S cars were out of this group, but no proof til now.

Those photos are excellent!

I had a stand-in Athearn box car for DT&S (yeah, I know…) at one time that was a medium blue.  Was that the scheme these guys had?

Elden Gatwood