Sent: Monday, July 13, 2020 4:46 PM
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Photo: PRR Gondola 384661

Friends,

Did anyone else notice what appears to be a rather short P&LE flat car on the hill just above the gondola? I was able to pull the attached photo off the web site. Can't read the number.

Yours Aye,

Garth Groff  🦆

On Mon, Jul 13, 2020 at 11:34 AM Bob Chaparro via groups.io <chiefbobbb=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

Photo: PRR Gondola 384661

A 1941 photo from the Historic Pittsburgh website:

https://historicpittsburgh.org/islandora/object/pitt%3A8223.7300.RR/viewer

Scroll on the photo to enlarge it.

Bob Chaparro

Hemet, CA