From: Tony Thompson <tony@...>
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Sent: Wed, Jul 15, 2020 10:32 am
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] IC green and yellow refrigerators

Ron Merrick wrote:

I do have two photos of the McComb car, had to bracket the car because of the closeness to the track.  I agree they're useless for paint, but perhaps interesting for detail.  This car has extended sidesill reinforcements, six-rung ladders and round-corner ends.  It's numbered 51000, so I'm not sure how it relates to the cars discussed here.

     The real 51000 was an aluminum car. Could this possibly, actually, be that car?

Tony Thompson