From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of Tony Thompson <tony@...>
Sent: Friday, July 17, 2020 2:57 PM
To: Espee@groups.io <Espee@groups.io>; RealSTMFC@groups.io <RealSTMFC@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] [Espee] Photos: S.P. Boxcar 84993

Bob Chaparro wrote:

Photos: S.P. Boxcar 84993
Two 1918 photos from the University of Pittsburgh Digital Archives:
Scroll on the photos to enlarge them.
Looks like there are at least two route cards on this car.

     I count six cards or remnants of cards. Clerks would tell you they never bothered to remove old cards, but just added the new one that was needed.

Tony Thompson