Seaboard W73046

George Eichelberger

In the early 70s, I used "drugstore processing" for my color and B&W film. The poor quality of the two attached photos of SAL water car W73046 is due to whatever developing process Eckerds (remember them) was using.

With some research, I might find slides taken the same day (I usually carried two cameras, one each slides and prints) and we can research SAL MoW equipment and find the car's history. I think both were taken at Tampa's Uceta Yard in '70 or '71. The car is rare enough, it may be of interest to the group?

Ike