Re: Seaboard W73046

Richard McQuade

Looks like theĀ  hi-walkway tank cars found on Westerfield's AC&F disc. The walkways look like they were modified from the originals with the railing placed inboard close to the thank instead of around the outside. The end ladders have been removed but the side ladders are still there. The overall construction of the car including the bands tying the tank to the frame and the underbody looks like the AC&F cars. Funaro and Camerlengo have a kit of the 8000 gallon AC&F hi-walkway tank car. Thanks for posting this. It will be helpful to me when I build my kits.
Richard