Updated Web Site & Annual Meet

David Jobe <jobed@...>

Hello Friends,

The board members of the Illinois Traction Society are pleased to announce
our completely updated and revised web site along with our new web address.
In addition, we'd like to remind everyone of our upcoming Annual Meet to be
held in Bloomington, Illinois on Saturday, April 26, 2003. You will find a
direct link from the home page for complete information. Please check us
out at:

http://www.IllinoisTractionSociety.org

For those of you who may not be as familiar with the Illinois Terminal as
other Class I railroads, we would suggest a brief tour of our site and
perhaps joining us online at one of three Yahoo! groups listed on the Rail
Joints page. The Illinois Terminal literally has something to offer anyone.
And, with the depth of published information available it makes for a
particularly attractive subject for prototype modelers including operations
in Proto87 and Proto48.

If you have any comments or suggestions, please feel free to contact any of
our board members listed on the Rail Joints page or through any of the many
links throughout the site. We hope you enjoy your visit and will stop by
often.

Thank you all for your kind attention and indulgence. And, if any list
owners would prefer not to be included in future announcements, please
contact me off list.

Best regards,

David Jobe
Illinois Traction System