Re: C of G 56309

Todd Horton

C of G freight equipment start appearing with the rectangular monogram in June of 1934.

Todd Horton

On Monday, July 20, 2020, 12:00:00 PM EDT, Eric Hansmann <eric@...> wrote:

Great work on a sweet model, Fenton! Thank you for sharing.

I’ve got one in my stash to build but I need to create decal artwork for the as-built lettering. You can see the difference when you zoom in on C of G 57611 captured in this circa 1926 image of the Duke University campus construction.

https://repository.duke.edu/dc/dukeconstruction/19260601EC0116

Does anyone know when these C of G ventilated boxcars received the updated lettering displayed on Fenton’s model?

Eric Hansmann

Murfreesboro, TN