From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Schuyler Larrabee via groups.io
Sent: Monday, July 20, 2020 5:13 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Non-DoD Source] Re: [RealSTMFC] OK so this didn't work out so well

I thought no, that’s not a USRA gon, but why the “didn’t work out so well?”  Those steel (I assume) plates are not very thick, individually, and they were bundled together for shipping.  They may have some residual non-straightness (words fail me today) but they are going to be made into something else where the flatness isn’t so critical.

Schuyler