Thanks!
Brian Ehni
(Sent from my iPhone)

On Jul 22, 2020, at 3:38 PM, WILLIAM PARDIE <PARDIEW001@...> wrote:

I havr several of these.  I'm not sure if it is the same manufacturer.  I don't use them as I seem to have a degree of difficulty tightening down on the drill.  Maybe it's because as my wife says about my Phydical Culture evdevours "  If they are nice shiney and balanced weights and there are young girls watching you can lift them.  When it comes to opening a peanut bottle jar or carrying the groceries up the stairs you are useless".

Bill Pardie

-------- Original message --------
From: Kenneth Montero <va661midlo@...>
Date: 7/22/20 10:14 AM (GMT-10:00)
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] A better pin vise

Schuyler,

Try these sites for Bergeon # 30432

Ken Montero

On 07/22/2020 11:48 AM Schuyler Larrabee via groups.io <schuyler.larrabee@...> wrote:

Son of a gun!  That’s the vise I inherited from my grandfather, a clock maker/designer, who had a very severe case of toolitis.  I have always wondered where he got it, and it’s the on I have on reserve for really delicate drilling with tiny bits.  Normally I use a Bergeron No. 30432, which I don’t find using Google.  Not sure where I bought it, except that it was on-line.

Schuyler