Re: A better pin vise

Schuyler Larrabee

Yep, that 30432 is what I have.  It does hold very small drills and pins very well.

Schuyler

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kenneth Montero
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2020 4:15 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] A better pin vise

Schuyler,

Try these sites for Bergeon # 30432

Ken Montero

On 07/22/2020 11:48 AM Schuyler Larrabee via groups.io <schuyler.larrabee@...> wrote:

Son of a gun!  That’s the vise I inherited from my grandfather, a clock maker/designer, who had a very severe case of toolitis.  I have always wondered where he got it, and it’s the on I have on reserve for really delicate drilling with tiny bits.  Normally I use a Bergeron No. 30432, which I don’t find using Google.  Not sure where I bought it, except that it was on-line.

Schuyler