From: Garth Groff and Sally Sanford <mallardlodge1000@...>
To: main@realstmfc.groups.io
Sent: Wed, Jul 22, 2020 6:45 am
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Photo: PRR Boxcar 52592

Friends,

The information attached to this photo gives some very specific information about location, etc. It does not tell us the marque of the truck. I suspect it is an Autocar of about 1930 vintage, but the radiator top raised above the hood isn't quite right based on my books. Otherwise, radiator bars, fender shape, hood louvres and cab are all very close. Any truck mavens out there want to chime in?

Yours Aye,

Garth Groff  🦆

On Tue, Jul 21, 2020 at 5:51 PM Bob Chaparro via groups.io <chiefbobbb=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:
Photo: PRR Boxcar 52592
A 1933 photo from the Hoboken Historical Museum:
Click on the photo to enlarge it.
Good view of the "B" end.
Bob Chaparro
Hemet, CA