Re: Photo: Assorted Boxcars (NYC, MC, PRR & Wabash)

Bob Chaparro

I posted a number of billboard links from the Duke site to the Santa Fe and Southern Pacific groups as well as Sunkist billboards to my own Railroad Citrus Industry Modeling Group. Claus Schlund posted billboard links to the PRR site.
Unfortunately, these billboard examples only are available in black-and-white.
On the Espee (Southern Pacific) group someone posted color versions of some of the billboards so if you are into SP and modeling their billboards, check those out.
Bob Chaparro
Hemet, CA