Re: photo links (was Photo: Tank Cars At National Zinc Separating Company Plant)

Tim O'Connor

I agree with George. It's GREAT to be made aware of online archival collections (Thank You!) but after
that, I think we're all capable of finding pictures we're interested in, on our own. Some of the web sites are
indeed wonderful.

Or start a BLOG somewhere that covers the era of interest (1920's 1940's whatever), and put the links
in there.

Unless the idea is to start a discussion - then at least tell us WHY our attention is being drawn to a photo
that any of us could find if we were looking around.

On 7/24/2020 4:41 PM, George Eichelberger wrote:
Might I suggest that RealSTMFC does not need to morph into a directory of photos on the Internet?

Sterling, Massachusetts