From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dave Parker via groups.io
Sent: Friday, July 24, 2020 6:26 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Photo: Tank Cars At National Zinc Separating Company Plant

I'm inclined to agree with Richard, but would suggest that the posters of these many photos try and include a date in the subject line, even if approximate.  In conjunction with a road name, this can help a lot with deciding whether or not I need to take a peek, or can skip it and move on.
--
Dave Parker
Swall Meadows, CA