Re: Posting photo links was Photo: Tank Cars At National Zinc Separating Company Plant

Claus Schlund \(HGM\)

Hi List Members,

I'll say that Bob does a seriously AWESOME job of separating the diamonds out from what would otherwise be a major haystack (mixed metaphor, yeah, I know...)

He finds stuff I would NEVER stumble across even on my best day of searching.

I'd fully support us welcoming his continued work to get us images of - well - STEAM ERA FREIGHT CARS! Steam era freight cars is what we are all about, right?

To which I still say...

ENJOY!

Claus Schlund