Re: Posting photo links was Photo: Tank Cars At National Zinc Separating Company Plant

Bob Chaparro

Thank you for your support.

I have also received five private messages of support as of this morning.

I find these photos while I am searching for content for my own groups. And rather than ignore those photos I can't use I know there's a benefit to sharing them with modelers and historians who may be able to use them or folks who would just enjoy seeing them.

In my many years in the hobby I have benefitted tremendously from others who have freely shared what they know and what they have found. It's my time to give something back and I enjoy doing it.

Bob Chaparro

Hemet, CA

Moderator

Model Railroads of Southern California