Re: photo links (was Photo: Tank Cars At National Zinc Separating Company Plant)

Bob Chaparro

I think the "why" is up to the viewer. But I do hope the photos will start dialogues by folks who know a lot more about the pictured subject than I do.
And these photos are not as easy to find as you might think. I review somewhere between 600 to 1,500 photos most weeks. Many of the photos I find cannot be found using search terms such as railroad, train, boxcar, etc. because so many of these sites do not reference everything that is in a particular photo.
And so of the little known community historical society websites, again with no reference to railroad content in their search engines, are themselves difficult to find.
Bob Chaparro
Hemet, CA